Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Time...

The strawberry farm I work at has transformed into a pumpkin patch for the first time.  It is magical, I absolutely love this time of year.  
We decided to go pumpkin picking last week for our families carving pumpkins (I got an awful lot of crap for my choice of pumpkin, but I thought it was beautiful),
Leighra now affectionately refers to all pumpkins, or pictures of pumpkins, as "pumpkin patch".

This morning when I asked Leighra if she wanted to go grocery shopping with me she said "no, I sit punkin patch"

This evening we decided to carve our pumpkins.  Leighra was NOT a fan.  I thought for sure she would enjoy the activity, but it turns out she doesn't like pumpkin guts...

The finished product:
Aren't they cute? Too bad no one can see them on our apartment balcony...

No comments:

Post a Comment